Why Semmco is the #1 supplier in the UK and Irish Prison Services
The HEAD15 RPE/CSRE Working Rescue Breathing Apparatus provides breathing protection for prison officers while carrying out cell snatch rescue procedures.
Developed specifically for the prison officers needs, the HEAD15 RPE/CSRE set is quick and easy to don and provides panoramic vision for the officers during the rescue procedure.
Once used, the sets are refurbished before being available for use again and have a maintenance free period of 12 years with a simple revalidation at 6 & 9 years.
- Maintenance free for 12 years, with revalidation at 6 & 9 years
- Quick and easy to don - no fit test required
- Lightweight - Set weight 1.6kg (In case weight 3kg) & easy to operate - only half day training required for your teams
- Complies to EN 13794 - PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
- Lower through life cost compared to compressed air breathing apparatus
- Panoramic visor for maximum vision
- Automatic start - instant O2 supply
- 15 minute duration with in-built safety alard